An established and popular dental practice in the lovely village of Bailiff Bridge, just a stone throw from Brighouse, is looking for a new associate dentist to join their team. The practice has been under the same ownership for 32 years and has a long standing, dedicated and friendly dental team.
The relaxed atmosphere in this cosy, modern and professional practice, will suit you if you are an associate who can add value, bring new ideas, and a passion for providing the best patient care. Your loyal patients will revel in your kind and caring manner and of course a good sense of humour helps to brighten everyone’s day.
As a mainly NHS practice you will work alongside your colleagues to support in the delivery of NHS dentistry. You will have plenty of opportunity to perform private dentistry and any additional treatment options you can provide, adding to their current orthodontic offering, will be welcomed. You may also have ambition to one day own your own practice and with the potential to purchase this practice in the future, this position could be the ideal next step for you.
You understand and practice good patient management, illustrate strong organisational skills and adhere to professional standards. You are a team player and look forward to becoming an established member of a fantastic team. You want to work in and ultimately own a practice where you know you will be happy and enjoy making a difference to the patients you care for and the people you work with.
This is an opportunity to be strongly considered and we look forward to welcoming your application.
What is on offer?
A modern established dental practice with a stable and loyal patient base, providing access to the latest technology to ensure you can deliver the dentistry you want for your patients.
- Up to 8000 UDA allocation per year.
- £12 UDA value.
- 50% private earnings and 50% lab bills.
- Strong opportunities for private growth.
- Potential to purchase the practice.
- Existing patient base.
- 4 to 4.5 days a week, hours to negotiate.
- Excellent location.
- No evening or weekend work.
- Proposed start date: ASAP
A dedicated dentist who can consistently undertake all the following responsibilities:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals and surgical extractions. Other areas of dentistry welcomed such as implant and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining good oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff in our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
- BDS, BChD or LDS qualification.
- Current GDC registration to practise dentistry.
- NHS Performer Number.
- Valid malpractice liability insurance.
- Up to date CPD.
The successful Applicant
- Will provide the best dentistry and patient care.
- Will be enthusiastic, confident and a good team player.
- Will have a patient centred approach
- Will be ambitious and driven.
- Will be caring and ethical.
- Will want to establish themselves within a practice.
- Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this associate dentist role is of interest to you and matches what you are looking for, please apply online with your up-to-date CV.