Would you like to work in a lovely bustling practice where there is a great team and plenty of opportunities?Then this practice might be the right one for you. This large, 9 surgery practice, situated opposite the picturesque Greenhead Park is well located to the train station and the M62, making the daily commute more manageable.
The newly refurbished practice has a lovely fresh feel making it a pleasant place to work. Fully computerised and with the latest technologies available, you can be reassured that you are able to provide your patients with the best diagnosis, care plans and treatments.In addition, you have the dedicated support of a loyal dental team to work alongside you, who make it their priority to ensure the patients have a pleasant and enjoyable experience. All of which makes a day in the life of a dentist that little bit easier.
You are a motivated and hardworking dentist. Confidently able to deliver high quality, patient centred dental care. You enjoy practicing both NHS and private dentistry, and should you bring additional skills to the practice, they would be strongly welcomed.You are looking for a practice that shares the same ethos as you and can support you in being able to provide excellent dentistry. In return this practice can offer a great UDA allocation and a fantastic private split.
You must have sound knowledge of all dental guidelines and regulations, being conscientious to always adhere to them. You pride yourself on your communication skills with both internal and external parties, maintain an organised workflow and are dedicated to see a job through, to guarantee the best results.
We welcome applicants looking for either full time or part time roles and wish to work in a forward thinking, sociable and popular practice. If you are interested to know more or would like to apply, we look forward to hearing from you.
What is on offer?
- Up to 6000 UDAs @ £12-£14 per UDA net!
- Full time position
- Part time also considered for this role – minimum of 2/3 days per week!
- Monday to Friday working
- Working hours: 09:00 – 17:00 with lunch break
- Private earning potential
- Excellent private split to the associate, more than the market average!
About the practice:
- Mixed practice – NHS & Private
- Large multi surgery practice
- Associates who currently work there – have a small WhatsApp group to discuss issues
- SOE Software
- Fully computerised / digitalised practice
- Practice is opposite a stunning location
- Local bus, train and motorway links
- Long standing team. Associates been at practice for 5+ years
- GDC registration and certificate
- Active NHS performer number
- Valid indemnity insurance
- Proof of right to work in the UK
A dedicated dentist who can consistently undertake all the following responsibilities:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals and surgical extractions. Other areas of dentistry welcomed.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff in our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
The successful Applicant:
- Will provide the best dentistry and patient care.
- Will be enthusiastic, confident and a good team player.
- Will be ambitious and driven.
- Will be caring and ethical.
- Will want to establish themselves within a practice.
- Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.