April 2024 (Flexible)
An established and popular dental practice in the market town of Guisborough, just a 20-minute drive from Middlesbrough and a stone throw to the lovely seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-sea; is looking for a new associate dentist to join their team. The practice has been treating patients for 70 years delivering friendly, family orientated dental care from a dedicated dental team.
As a private practice you will work alongside two Dentists, Hygiene Therapist, and a Clinical Dental Technician, delivering dental care under the Denplan, Denplan Essentials, and private lists. There is a small NHS list at the practice for children, therefore an NHS performer number is required to be able to offer family dental care, but no target delivery is expected.
You are being offered a private patient list consisting of 550 Denplan Care patients, and a growing private and Denplan Essentials list with the increasing demand from the local area there is a huge potential to grow the private patient numbers much further. The practice welcomes candidates who can add value to their current services and bring new ideas.
You understand and practice good patient management, illustrate strong organisational skills and adhere to professional standards. You are a team player and look forward to becoming an established member of a fantastic team. In addition, you may have ambition to work in and ultimately own a practice, where you know you will be happy, enjoy making a difference to the patients you care for and the people you work with.
This is an opportunity to be strongly considered and we look forward to welcoming your application.
What is on offer?
A friendly established dental practice with a stable and loyal patient base, providing access to the latest technology to ensure you can deliver the dentistry you want for your patients.
- Earnings in excess of £100,000 after split.
- 47% Private split to the associate.
- Get paid when on holiday through the Denplan scheme.
- Strong opportunities for private growth.
- Existing, well maintained patient base.
- 6 to 8 sessions a week.
- Excellent location.
- No evening or weekend opening hours.
- Proposed start date: April 2024. Flexible for the right applicant.
A dedicated dentist who can consistently undertake all the following responsibilities:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals and surgical extractions. Other areas of dentistry welcomed.
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining good oral health.
- Communicate with dental staff in our team regarding patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.
- BDS, BChD or LDS qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a dentist.
- Current GDC registration to practise dentistry.
- NHS Performer Number.
- Valid malpractice liability insurance.
- Up-to-date CPD.
The successful Applicant
- Will provide the best dentistry and patient care.
- Will be enthusiastic, confident and a good team player.
- Will have a patient centred approach
- Will be ambitious and driven.
- Will be caring and ethical.
- Will want to establish themselves within a practice.
- Will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.